Typography Design

/
0 Comments
Font 1

El Lissitzky's graphic design work inspired me to design this font style. I am pleased with the overall simple look to the letters, however I feel as though some of the letters could have been neater.


 Font 2

Milton Glaser's work inspired this font style, I like the curves on some of the letters and the colour scheme I used (red and black). The more letters I drew, the harder it was to create new styles on the letters and so I feel like this typeface is too repetitive.


Font 3

Wyndham Lewis' art work inspired my final typography design. He uses a lot of lines in his art work, and I feel these lines could be shown in a font style, I am pleased with the overall idea of the lines in the font, however some of the letter's aren't as successful as others.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.